Sunday, January 15, 2006

If I were 20 years older, I might pass off as your kid.

As much as i've been telling people that i'm going to quit my job, it might get pretty hard now. It's just one of those things where the job is going to be only as good as you make it. But i've really started to make my own fun. The other day, i got to work with this girl jenny for the first time, and after 5 hours, i was so sick of her that i already wrote a note to my boss telling them how much i couldn't stand her. Then, i ended up having everyone signing it today. This is after one day, so just imagine some of the people that work with her all the time. So i was pretty proud of that.

Then, on saturday, i had an hour and a half before anyone showed up, so i just drew on my hand, all kinds of shit, and had people complimenting me on my tattoos all day.

Today, there was a birthday party in there, and there was three moms, and after i was done helping them set up names on the computer and everything they go, no kidding, "hey, you're pretty cute. how old are you?" "19" "wow, if i was.... 30 years younger, i would totally make a play at you" "haha. thanks." *walk off* Then she ended up giving me a $15 tip. Ah hell yeah.

That, and i also get to watch a lot of football there. And, it's hard to quit a job, when you're looking at buying a 52" plasma tv. I guess that money has to come from somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home