Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Curse of the Pompous POS

To say the least, work sucked today. Again. Go. Figure. The main problem was reservations. I can handle waiting lists, but when you have almost a full house of reservations, you can get majorly fucked over. Everyone... EVERYone thinks that just because they called ahead of time, they have authoritative power over EVERY person in the whole bowling alley. I'm really tired of that shit.

OK.

So there was one good group. Maybe two. The first one, this lady came up and apologized for getting upset because we couldn't get her bumpers, but since we got her a ramp, which worked out well, she felt bad. The other group was this birthday party, and they were so freaking nice the whole time. So I hooked them up big time, almost giving them their birthday party for half off. So I was just happy that they were nice, but then when they're ready to leave, their little kid comes running up to me and goes "Thank you foor my boorfday party"... you know... that little kids voice. Ah, you cute little bastard, get out of here before you make me cry. So it was pretty cute, and it almost made all the shit throughout the day go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home