Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Curse of the Faulty Thumb

We don't want sissies in our house. When we see a 20-year-old throwing a seven pound ball, we say "be a man, and get a real fuckin' ball". Seriously, the lighter balls are made of styrofoam. Total trash. But when it comes time to tell someone to put their small balls on our rack, it's usually a fight to not have to do it.

For this time, Di and I were thumb-wrestling to see who would go tell some jack-offs to put the balls away, when she says "winner goes tell them!" So we start and I just put my thumb down. She looks at me thinking I was trying to lure her in, and then slams her thumb down on top of mine. "HA!" she says. "Yep, have fun." She's an awesome girl, but sometimes she's just not the quickest to the punch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home