Monday, November 07, 2005

Curse of the Misty Mist

Being another slow Monday, I tried to spice things up by farting into the microphone that lets me talk to the mechanics. It didn't make a sound, and it just stank, so I was sad. Right then I heard the door open, so I went to grab the shoe spray to cover up the stink. I started spraying, and looked over my shoulder to see an older couple walk in the door to bowl. First, they looked at me funny when they saw me spraying air, and again when they smelled what I was trying to cover up. It was pretty obvious that I had been caught, so I apologized. Not a real sincere thing, just the kind of apology that you give someone for invading their personal breathing air.

It was only when I went to tell the mechanics about what happened, that they told me that those two people were my boss's parents. They better not snitch on me for venting on the clock.


1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

good to hear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home