Monday, November 07, 2005

Curse of the Second Blog

So here's my new little corner of the internet, which I guess would give me about 2 corners, the shape of which would look something like a football. I felt it necessary to start a new page because, with my job at the bowling alley, I meet a lot of crazy people, and therefore have a lot of good stories to tell, and not enough room to tell them in with my other page. Also, since I spend most of my waking life at work, my other page may become obsolete soon, but we'll try to keep this one as a concentrated dose of funny occurances to keep your eyes fresh.

I'll start this off with what happened today, but if there were any other stories that I've told you in the past that you'd like for me to recap here, then let me know, because I tend to get lazy and forget about some of the stuff that happens.

So, let's hop to then, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home