Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Curse of the Unreliable Co-worker

It's been a while since I've posted anything else here. It's probably because I worked about 40 hours this weekend. Most of it was because I had to cover one persons shift because she's in bedrest because she's pregnant, and I had to work overtime for another kid because he showed up 45 minutes late for one shift, and didn't show up at all the next day. I'm kinda thinking he won't be around for too long.

It was a good time, though, because since I was working extra, my boss was really loose and playful all day. I got to see how funny he can be. This little girl was looking at the change machine when he walked by and she asks "Is this your change machine?" and he goes "Yep. Grew it from the ground up." There's another reason why I want to be a teacher, because the girl totally believed him. So easily manipulated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home